Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching up.....

Well CJ and I are obviously married. We had a wonderful baby boy December 23rd 2005 he is now 2 and a half years old. We live in Royse City, TX thankfully to the helpfulness of Christy and David Colbert (CJ's step mom and step step dad :)) CJ is working as a mechanic unfortunately it is rough there right now due to the economy! But he loves what he does and that's all I care about is that he loves what he does not that he necessarily makes a ton of money! We just had a baby girl Savannah Lynn on August 4th 2008! Curtis is adorable with his little sister, if she is ever crying he is right there to see what's wrong with her!! I just started a job at a pizza place it's not much of a job but we need extra money to help with bills and I need to get out of the house! I love my kids but my dogs and the kids drive me crazy all day long, not too mention I'm new to Texas and don't have any friends here so I have no one but my husband and his family to talk too! We are looking forward to Amber coming to visit in October to meet her new husband! We are working on potty training with Curtis he is NOT wanting to do it! I don't know why he would be happy sitting in a poopy diaper but he is I guess! Savannah has been holding her head up since she was born and now when I try to sit her down she wants to stand up! She is so strong! Well LSU is doing well CJ is very happy! We just had some family pictures done and I can't wait to get them to put them online so everyone can see them!! Well I think that's it for now! Take care everyone!

No comments: